Our Business Philosophy:
1. Our decisions and actions will always meet the highest ethical and legal standards. CEOs and their direct reports trust us with matters of extreme confidence, sensitivity and risk; we will earn their confidence daily and never betray their trust.
2. A founding tenet of our company is the unbiased, rigorous analysis of facts, resulting in recommendations that are driven by strategy, rather than by emotion. We don’t avoid the tough calls. We will not accept any assignment where facts and good judgment must take a back seat to internal politics or gamesmanship.
3. We focus on what we do best and avoid the diluting effects of trying to be all things to all people. We will not accept assignments where the primary emphasis is on accounting, legal, tax or regulatory matters.
4. We are not afraid to say, "We don't know" or "someone else is better qualified." We will never mislead our clients or ourselves by overstating our level of expertise.
5. We are bona fide experts in our areas of focus, and our fees reflect our consistent track record of delivering results. We give a fixed price quote and we stick to it. We will never ‘nickel and dime’ a client and we will never charge an hourly rate.
6. We are paid to have a point of view, solve problems and to make things better. Detailed plans and strategies are useless without the ability to execute. Therefore, our recommendations are made with an eye toward execution at the street level by average staff who are often already struggling to juggle multiple priorities.
7. We don’t hide behind consultant-speak, slick graphs or big words. We speak in plain terms and keep things simple and understandable.
8. We are nice, polite, patient people that practice humility; that being said, we are known for our ‘edge’ and we relentlessly drive toward execution. We will never embarrass a client or make people uncomfortable in a group setting. We treat assistants with the same level of respect as we treat our CEO clients.
ExecuBridge is a CEO Advisory, Executive Coaching and Executive Facilitation firm that is committed to improving the performance of leaders, their executive teams and the results of the organizations they lead.
Our unique approach results in clarity of focus, alignment of team objectives and accountability for execution. Our clients experience rapid improvements in executive effectiveness, leadership impact, team performance and business results.
Our work behind the scenes has quietly guided hundreds of senior executives toward crisp decisions, improved business results and rapid career advancement; many of these leaders are now widely recognized as the top executives in their industry.
Our CEO, John D. Callos:
Mr. Callos advises Boards, CEOs and their executive teams on leadership impact, executive effectiveness and execution. His work involves confidential CEO and Board advisory services, executive coaching, executive team offsites, keynote speeches and performance assessments of leaders and their teams.
Mr. Callos writes extensively about leadership issues, he has addressed thousands of executives in his speeches on coaching and accountability and has personally advised hundreds of the nation's top CEOs, business executives and Board members.
We'd be delighted to hear from you at (800) 986-1230, or through our contact form below.
"ExecuBridge has consistently delivered focused, insightful counsel that has had a direct and measurable impact on the growth of our companies."
"If you’re looking to improve your executive ranks or need personal executive coaching, there’s none better that ExecuBridge. Not only will you see the difference, but others will point out the changes as well."
"I have found John Callos and ExecuBridge to be a valuable resource in enhancing the skills of our management team. Their coaching is results oriented and delivered with a high quality of energy. John does not offer a "quick fix" to issues, but instead creates a disciplined approach that will ensure success long after the engagement has ended."
"ExecuBridge took our executives to new heights and allowed our people to focus on highly sensitive issues, including needed behavioral adjustments and skill deficits. Had these issues been broached through the standard protocol, the working relationships would have been irreparably damaged. ExecuBridge protected vital working relationships, made our personnel more important and valuable to the organization and positioned them for additional responsibilities."