Why Executives Call Us:
1. When the CEO and Board are frustrated with poor business results and the executive team is struggling to work together, lacks alignment, lacks trust or agreement around key business objectives.
2. When a person with strong technical skills is transitioning from an individual producer role to a management position or is being considered or groomed for the executive suite.
3. When an executive, or an entire executive team, is struggling to prioritize around key objectives, is missing plan or just can’t seem to consistently focus on what matters most. Sure they are bright, they are busy and working very hard, but they just don’t seem to be making progress toward the company’s most important objectives. The executive team, despite working hard, is just not moving the needle.
4. When the executive team is dysfunctional and not in alignment. They cannot arrive at a crisp set of prioritized strategic objectives. Instead, they are engaging in personal turf protection rather than working collaboratively for the best interests of the company and its clients.
5. When a leader is frustrated with an executive with strong subject matter skills but who has struggled with relationships, who can’t seem to get along with other executives and is consistently missing targets.
6. When a CEO needs candid, independent counsel and a trusted sounding board regarding: relationships, executive performance, confidential external business opportunities or under-performing business units...a perspective that's free from internal bias, political distortion or hidden agendas.
7. When the executive team appears to have drifted from its core mission and now is engaging in turf wars, infighting, bickering and as a result, productivity has deteriorated and performance is suffering.
8. When the organization has too many projects, is chasing too many opportunities and the executive team cannot seem to focus, agree upon and support a limited set of crisp strategic priorities.
ExecuBridge is a CEO Advisory, Executive Coaching and Executive Facilitation firm that is committed to improving the performance of leaders, their executive teams and the results of the organizations they lead.
Our unique approach results in clarity of focus, alignment of team objectives and accountability for execution. Our clients experience rapid improvements in executive effectiveness, leadership impact, team performance and business results.
Our work behind the scenes has quietly guided hundreds of senior executives toward crisp decisions, improved business results and rapid career advancement; many of these leaders are now widely recognized as the top executives in their industry.
Our CEO, John D. Callos:
Mr. Callos advises Boards, CEOs and their executive teams on leadership impact, executive effectiveness and execution. His work involves confidential CEO and Board advisory services, executive coaching, executive team offsites, keynote speeches and performance assessments of leaders and their teams.
Mr. Callos writes extensively about leadership issues, he has addressed thousands of executives in his speeches on coaching and accountability and has personally advised hundreds of the nation's top CEOs, business executives and Board members.
We'd be delighted to hear from you at (800) 986-1230, or through our contact form below.
"ExecuBridge has consistently delivered focused, insightful counsel that has had a direct and measurable impact on the growth of our companies."
"If you’re looking to improve your executive ranks or need personal executive coaching, there’s none better that ExecuBridge. Not only will you see the difference, but others will point out the changes as well."
"I have found John Callos and ExecuBridge to be a valuable resource in enhancing the skills of our management team. Their coaching is results oriented and delivered with a high quality of energy. John does not offer a "quick fix" to issues, but instead creates a disciplined approach that will ensure success long after the engagement has ended."
"ExecuBridge took our executives to new heights and allowed our people to focus on highly sensitive issues, including needed behavioral adjustments and skill deficits. Had these issues been broached through the standard protocol, the working relationships would have been irreparably damaged. ExecuBridge protected vital working relationships, made our personnel more important and valuable to the organization and positioned them for additional responsibilities."